Thursday, April 17, 2008

UT OH! I Found My Way to the Blogosphere!

Hello Everyone - I am going to try my hand at "blogging" since I am not the best at keeping in touch. I do however, really enjoy writing and working on my electonic appendage a.k.a. my laptop. (I am rarely without it!) I will see how it goes and see if anyone actually is interested or cares. For starters, I took a much needed vacation day today and was playing with some family photos. I created a little album (just 5 pages) from our Geneva vacation in 2005. Hope you enjoy it.

I get seperation anxiety when not in the office and still have to check email - then find myself still engaged in work 3 hours later! Working at home in PJ's is still better though.

I think I will like this blogging thing if for no other reason than a distraction from working. I really should be cleaning the closets though! Oh well, this is more fun. TTFN (I learned this from a blogger - Ta Ta For Now)

Please join in the fun and drop me a comment. You can subscribe to my posts or just save the blog to your Favorites and check back from time to time. A visit in Cyberspace is better than no visit at all! XXOO





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved your vacation pictures! This blog is such a great idea! Of course your site is exactly what I would expect: creative, well spoken (French AND English of course!)and fun! I see you're in the same boat as me...a "virtual" social life. But like you said, a visit from cyberspace is better than no visit at all!

Looking forward to checking in on your posts. If I can find some time maybe I can get one of these up and running too.

Love you!
xo
Lori